Thursday, October 28, 2010

Favorite Places to Read: JujoMukti, NYC

I think this place is so cool:


JujoMukti, NYC
I discovered Jujomukti last Friday on my way to a friend's party and fell in love. Head over in heels in love. Why, you ask?

1) It's a tea lounge. A TEA LOUNGE which means a gazillion options of tea!...which means I get to curl up with a cup of tea and read...

2) Here:


I love exposed brick walls. I love armchairs. I love windows. So if I get to read in an armchair against an exposed brick wall while looking out the window, then I'm a happy camper. Seriously happy camper.

3) It's quiet which, to be honest, is hard to find in NYC. It's quiet on a Monday night but it's also quiet on a Friday night. It's also quiet on Saturday. Part of this may be because it's relatively new, having just opened in August.

It's a perfect rainy day spot but it's a perfect fall spot as well. I've only been able to get here once since my discovery but I have the feeling I'm going to be a regular at this hidden gem...

No comments:

Post a Comment