Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Don't Forget!


Only a couple weeks before the end of the month and we start our discussion about John Connolly's The Book of Lost Things.  I just finished it myself this weekend and can't wait to talk about it with you all!


And, because if you're anything like me, you never have enough to read (though your "to-read" pile keeps getting bigger and bigger) you should check out Jandy Nelson's The Sky Is Everywhere.  I've been borderline obsessive (as Janelle and Daniela can attest to) with the way I've been forcing this book on people, but I loved it that much.  I previously reviewed it at my blog, pre-LitSnit, and they're going to have a discussion about this fantastic book over at With A Good Book which I'll be participating in and encourage you all the check out. I just finished it for a third time this weekend and it's just as good the third time as it is the first.


So, lots to read as June winds to a close!  We hope to see you all in a few weeks for our first ever(!) LitSnit Book Club discussion!

2 comments:

  1. Just returning the visit via the Book Blog Hop ;-)

    Loved this book, by the way - I'll try to come back for the discussion!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do! We should have our discussion post up by the end of the week. I'm looking forward to hearing everyone's opinions/ideas.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete