Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday?

I'll be honest. I've spent the better part of the last 24 hours trying to find something for my Waiting on Wednesday post, but haven't come up with anything. There are a lot of great YAs coming out, but everyone's talking about them so they're really nothing new. I've been looking for some good chick lit/women's fiction or just some good fiction in the next few months but nothing's really jumped out at me.


Am I getting tougher to please? Have I hit the reading wall? Am I just feeling a little blase this week? Possibly. In any case I'm putting my Waiting on Wednesday post in your hands. What are you excited to read that's coming out in the next few months? What do you have on pre-order, on your Christmas wish list, or just can't freaking wait to get your hands on?

As always, Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine.

No comments:

Post a Comment