Thursday, November 18, 2010

WHERE DOES THE TIME GO?? I MISS MY BOOKS!

I'm ashamed to say that I haven't actually sat down to read a book in WEEKS...
Me. Clearly, I'm not at my finest...

This is where I've been a good 50 hours a week (I'm actually here now!), so when I get home I'm just drained from playing Office all day. My natural inclination is to go asleep, so I do. I see my friends on Saturday nights only (unless they come over to watch football on Sunday). This is okay. But...

I miss my books.

I MISS them. I tried picking one up a couple of weeks ago, The Bell Jar...this was not a great idea because I was already blah and this book took that blah, rolled it around in dirt and then kicked it. Don't get me wrong, it's a beautifully written book but I felt like my life was OVER when I finally finished it.

So here's my question, fellow bloggers--when do you find the time to read? With you being full-time college students, mothers, etc. I imagine it's just as hard for you to find the balance...how do you sneak that precious reading time in?? Help a girl in need!

No comments:

Post a Comment