Sunday, January 23, 2011

Bloggiesta Update!

Well, this frigid weekend is coming to a close.  Books have been read, blogging has been done, and tequila has been consumed.  So how did I fair?


Write at least 2 reviews  Half check.  I unfortunately only got one done, but that was mostly because I haven't read as much as I'd like to lately.
 
Update the “Reviews” list  Check.  I think.  There were a lot of them missing.
 
Get the tags under control  We now only have one tag for reviews instead of four so I call that progress
 
Sign up for a challenge or two.  I've signed up for two so far.  More on that later in the week.
 
Network!  Check.  I've found so many awesome new blogs and helpful tips as a blogger from sites like Word Lily, My Friend Amy, Jenn's Bookshelves, and Horribly Bookish.
 
Finally, see my fellow bloggers.  Check!  Janelle, Daniela and I had a lovely brunch and then Daniela and I checked out Strand and spent too much money on books neither one of us has any room for.  Here's my haul (sorry for the quality, my phone's camera's pretty bad. And that To Say Nothing of the Dog was actually a lend from a friend...I forgot to take it out of the stack).  I was pretty excited to get that America's Test Kitchen Cookbook for only $20!  And I don't know if I'll be able to wait until I finish Welcome to the Goon Squad before I start Across the Universe.



To top it off, Christy helped me get some SEO things sorted out so all in all I'd say it was a productive weekend.  Thanks so much to Maw Books Blog for hosting such an awesome event.  Can't wait to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment